Completing Your Bachelor Degree Makes You Healthy Wealthy and Wise
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Benefits of Earning a Bachelor Degree and other Bachelor Degree topics.
Want to be more healthy, wealthy or wise?
People are always searching for success. One of the best ways to achieve success is with a college degree. According to research these are just a few of the benefits reported by those with higher levels of education:
- Higher incomes: People with a bachelors degree make almost a million dollars more over their lifetime than those with only a high school diploma.
- Better benefits: Those who have earned a bachelors degree or higher are more likely to have health insurance benefits and better retirement contributions.
- Voting. People with a college degree are more likely to vote than those without a college degree.
- Fit and Trim. It's true. People with a college degree have been shown to exercise more often and remain thinner than those without a college degree.
- Have fewer diseases like heart disease, smoking addiction or diabetes.
This list goes on but it's important to realize the single most important decision you may ever make for yourself and your family is the decision to complete an online bachelors degree. It's a personal decision that requires an honest appraisal but here are a few questions to consider:
- Do you enjoy your career? Do you even have a career or just a “job”?
- Is your life balanced between work and personal interests?
- Are your needs met in the event of a health crisis? Do you have adequate insurance and other benefits?
- Does your work invigorate you or leave you exhausted at the end of the day?
- Do you have the personal prestige and recognition you deserve?
Obtaining or completing an online university degree is easier than ever thanks to technology and the benefits of going to college last a lifetime.