September 3, 2010, Newsletter Issue #224: State licensing requirements for online students

Tip of the Week

Most states have regulations governing the amount and type of training you need in order to work in a child care center. Although the online associate's degree in Human Development and Family Studies offers a comprehensive list of courses, you need to check with your state licensing agency to ensure that the courses fulfill their requirements. Most state licensing boards have websites listing their requirements. If you are already employed at a center, check with the director about what training is required for higher-level positions.

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Bachelor Degree Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
PJ Campbell