July 2, 2010, Newsletter Issue #215: Who should get a master's degree in Homeland Security and Public Health?

Tip of the Week

Individuals who would benefit from a master's degree in Homeland Security and Public Health generally fall into three categories: Government and public health workers, first responders and consultants. Government workers in the fields of homeland security, agriculture or public health are increasingly called upon to provide policy expertise. First responders such as fire fighters, police officers, paramedics and hazardous material response teams are being asked to coordinate ground-level response plans. Finally, consultants are being hired by hospitals, private industries and the government to assist in homeland security planning. Individuals in any of these fields who hold a bachelor's degree may want to consider advancing their education with a master's degree in homeland security.

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Bachelor Degree Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Lynda Moultry